FROM THE HIP, launched in 2009 by Crystal Dempsey, is a boutique agency that specializes in content strategies for nonprofits and businesses. We also consult with other agencies and corporations.
***Please note: FROM THE HIP is only accepting consulting opportunities at this time. Want to get on our waiting list to become a client? Email us.***
Among our services:
- Creative content strategies and development.
- Communications plans that encompass advertising, marketing, public relations and social media.
- Social media consulting.
- Targeted social media strategy (includes audit and market research).
- Connections to media sources and resources in the Charlotte region.
- Writing, editing and all the tools a nonprofit or business needs to tell its story.
- Social media and communications workshops.
- Social media and communications public speaking.
Rates available upon request. Click here for more information.
About Crystal Dempsey
Story-teller. Former journalist. Social media advocate. Connector. Instigator.
Raging extrovert. Rock-solid fan of the arts. Band-wagon fan of sports.
- “One of 50 Most Influential Women in Charlotte Region in 2013″ — Mecklenburg Times
- Reader’s Choice in 2010 and Editor’s Choice in 2009 for “Best Person to Follow on Twitter” in Charlotte Magazine’s “Best of the Best” awards (@crystaldempsey)
- Featured in skirt! Charlotte’s The Muses issue (December).
- Featured in Charlotte Magazine cover story on The New (Social Media) Elite.
- “You’re the coolest aunt ever.” – Sydney, Ashley and Bryce, my nieces and nephew.
About Stephanie Boyette Nelson
[Social Media/SEO Specialist]
Marketing professional. Social media maven. Extreme Extrovert. Connector.
Tar Heel born and bred. Tori Amos superfan. Foodie wannabe. Fur baby mom.
Click the image to sign up NOW for a free 60-day trial!